Halloween is this Thursday and if you haven’t planned where you will be trick-or-treating or are not sure what times to trick-or-treat, we have the details below.
A reminder, for all residents participating in passing out candy, please turn your porch light on along with your decorations so people know who is passing out candy. Drivers should also be cautious during trick-or-treat times to children and families trick-or-treating while it’s dark.
- Waterloo and Cedar Falls trick-or-treating is from 6:00 to 8 p.m.
- Waverly, La Porte City, Aplington, Hudson, Shell Rock and Dike trick-or-treating is 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Evansdale, Traer, Janesville, Jesup and Parkersburg trick-or-treating is from 6:00 to 8 p.m.
- Raymond, Grundy Center, Dysart, Clarksville, Fayette and Nashua trick-or-treating is from 5:00 to 7 p.m.
- Elk Run Heights trick-or-treating is from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Children can trick-or-treat in downtown Cedar Falls earlier from 3:30 to 5 p.m.
- Crossroads Center will have trick or treating with businesses from 5 to 7 p.m.